Real Estate in Houston
Whether you’ve decided to purchase a new home or sell your existing property, our team of professional Realtors are here to support you every step of the way. You can feel confident you’re getting expert advice, accurate market and property information, proven marketing strategies and the highest level of service.
delivering the best results and simplifying the process
Service and Dedication
We’re dedicated to delivering unparalleled service to achieve your real estate goals, our focus on both residential and multi-family real estate gives us a unique view into some of Houston’s most sought-after communities.
We are committed to achieving the best results, and passionate about simplifying the process for the clients we serve. Included in our satisfied clients are first-time buyers, homeowners, investors, and developers.
Find your dream home. Try our search tool.
Houston's Housing Market
Single-family home sales for the full year surpassed 2017’s record volume by nearly four percent. *
- Single family home sales rose 3.8 percent to 82,177 while sales of all property types totaled 98,323, a 3.7-percent increase over 2017’s record volume.
- Month-end pending sales for single-family homes totaled 5,120, an increase of 2.2 percent versus 2017.
- The average price increased 4.7 percent to $306,314, which is also an all-time December high.
Thinning construction pipeline met with economy turning the corner.
- Of the 12,600 apartments scheduled to come online in Houston this year, 6,000 are estimated for delivery in the final quarter.
- Vacancy is anticipated to end the year up from 2017.
- Class-A product has had some of the most dramatic movement. Inventory at that price point has doubled in five years, going from 69,000 total units on the ground in March 2013 to 150,000 units in September 2018. Occupancy stands at 87.8% for Q3, the highest it has been since 2013.
Townhome and condominium sales also took a hit in December, falling 7.8 percent, with 506 units selling versus 549 a year earlier.
- The average price rose 4.6 percent to $206,760 and the median price jumped 8.1 percent to $169,500.
- Inventory grew from a 3.2-months supply to 3.8 months.
*Information provided by Multiple Listing Service of the Houston Association of REALTORS®.